Saturday, May 9, 2020

Chapters 7 and 8 Your Convergence Action Plan and Case Study: The Road to a Deplatforming

Chapter 7 Your Convergence Action Plan

The author offers a suggested plan of action for people in various relationships to a converged company including business customers, employees, and individual customers

Chapter 8 Case Study

Vox describes his own interactions, by way of his comics business, with SJWs in media and in a converged tech company Indiegogo.

So given that chapter 9 is currently on hold, most likely brought to you by the letters N, D, and A, it looks like next week, we'll cover chapters 10 and 11.

Regarding our next book, I'd offered three suggestions The Screwtape Letters, Victoria: A Novel of Fourth Generation War, and The Day of the Rope. Lugnuts has suggested The Flying Inn by G.K. Chesterton, C.S. Lewis's Space Trilogy, and a book by JD Cowan.

Re: The Flying Inn, we just did Chesterton, and I'd like some variety.

I'd be okay with The Space Trilogy, but I'd suggest we only do books 1 and 2 just now, as book 3 is longer. As for Cowan, I don't know much about him, but I'd be willing to try it.

On a personal note, I saw the doctor yesterday, and it looks like I should have surgery on my knee in the next few weeks. If all goes well, I could be back running again by this August.

No comments:

Post a Comment