Monday, May 18, 2020

Chapters 10 & 11 Case Study: A Patreon Deplatforming and Legal Encounters: The Lesson Learned

Chapter 10 Case Study: A Patreon Deplatforming

This chapter describes the process which led to Owen Benjamin being deplatformed from Patreon. (Of course, this is only one of several companies which has treated him similarly.)

Chapter 11 Legal Encounters: The Lesson Learned

Vox Day describes the various lessons he's derived from his legal battles with various converged tech companies and how the reader can use such lessons in his own situation.

Sorry for the late post, guys.

Okay, so we have the last regular chapter and the appendix left here. The only book I've heard more than one person express interest in for our next is Dante's Inferno. I'm fine with that one, so if that sounds good to you guys, let me know.

I should be having surgery on my knee this Thursday. If all goes well, I'll be back running again by August. I can put up a post before & after if you guys are interested to let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment