Saturday, March 7, 2020

Chapter V The Feast of Fear and Chapter VI The Exposure

Chapter V The Feast of Fear

In which the philosophical detective, Gabriel Syme, meets the high council of anarchists who plot to destroy civilization. In particular, he is almost struck senseless by the great and terrible Sunday.

Chapter VI The Exposure

In which Sunday reveals that the council has been infiltrated and the spy is exposed.

Again, we will continue with chapters VII and VIII next Saturday. Since we're doing 2 chapters at a time, it will soon be time to choose another book. I plan to make that part of a midweek post. If you have any suggestions, feel free to mention them here.

I know Wiffiely has suggested Corporate Cancer by Vox Day. I have a couple of other possibilities in mind as well.

EDIT: The astute WanderingWonderer has pointed out that it might be good to lay out some parameters for the next book. So when I picked this one, I thought it might be interesting to alternate between fiction and non-fiction. Since we're currently doing a fictional work by G.K. Chesterton, I think a non-fiction book would be good next. Nationalist is good, but not a necessity. As I said, I have one suggestion which I think will take people aback at first, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment