Thursday, December 5, 2019

I'd appreciate your support

I have a link at the top to my SubscribeStar page. I thought, however, I would mention this in a full blog post.

I currently run this discussion group and my YouTube and BitChute channels. I did not start any of this to get rich, and so far, I am wildly successful at not getting rich. However, if you like the work I do, I could definitely use some support.

I currently have 3 monthly subscribers there, and SubscribeStar has a rule that you must have at least 5 subscribers in order to withdraw money. I don't know why they have this rule, but it's their house and their rules.

I recently added a $1 a month and a $5 a month option. So if you'd like to help me out, you could sign on for just $1 a month. In addition to that dollar, that would also give me the ability withdraw the money already contributed.

Obviously, none of you are under any obligation here, but I'd appreciate the help.

That's here at SubscribeStar

God be with you.

(Yehuda, I am not sure if they accept Shekels. You'll have to ask them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment