Monday, January 13, 2020

Choosing our next book

So, we have six more chapters left in this book, and it looks like we're going to complete it together. I think it's time to discuss if we want to continue with another book, and if so, what that is. I have a couple of possibilities in mind, some have been suggested by others here. So here goes.

For a significant change of pace and, perhaps, a bit of relaxation (this subject tends to raise blood pressure), I thought we might do a fiction book. The one I had in mind is G.K. Chesterton's The Man Who Was Thursday. It's relatively short and a lot of fun. We could do that one and then move on to something more serious.

I believe Wiffiely has suggested Vox Day's Corporate Cancer. I know I've heard other suggestions, but can't recall any at the moment. So here's the time to put in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment