Thursday, July 29, 2021

Concerning our next book

 So I have an unusual suggestion for our next book. My suggestion is Centrism Games by Rachel Fulton Brown and the Dragon Common Room.

This is a satirical poem about today's politics, somewhat in the tradition of Alexander Pope's Dunciad. Now, I know some of you are not that fond of poetry, but it is a narrative poem, so there is a story to follow. If it helps, it is by Rachel Fulton Brown, who is a friend and ally of Milo Yiannopoulos and Vox Day, among others.

Also a point in this book's favor, even if you aren't a big fan of poetry, it's only 83 pages long, and so will take us just four weeks. If this suggestion is universally panned, I have a few others to throw out. And, as always, I am open for yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment