Tuesday, February 9, 2021

You're totally not being replaced, and if you are, you deserve it.

I used to like Andrew Klavan. I really did. He was funny and explained and defended well a lot of things that mattered to me. I didn't agree with him on everything, but you don't agree with anyone on everything.

But this was the last straw.

First off, and this bit of dishonesty is just tiring: when said by a group, it's almost impossible to distinguish "you" from "Jew." And because anyone who doesn't like Jews is scary and evil, the anti-racists decided they were saying "Jews will not replace us."

But let's get beyond that. Why is it wrong to object to being replaced in your homeland? Why is it wrong to say, "This is my home. These are my people. We don't want to be invaded and displaced by a different people"? Isn't this what patriotism meant throughout history?

But no, now expressing this sentiment is bad and evil and makes you a Nazi who masturbates to pictures of Adolf Hitler (that's Klavan, not me).

So what's he saying here? Oh, this totally isn't happening to you and you're a paranoid lunatic to even think that anyone would do that. But it totally should happen to you. Ha ha! Chuckles, chuckles!

And yes, he says "white supremacists," but all that means these days is a white person who doesn't hate himself and his ancestors.

And anyone who objects to the protestors at the U.S. Capitol being called "insurrectionists" and "rioters," if you didn’t object to the gross mischaracterization, the absolute demonization, of the protestors at Charlottesville, you helped set the stage for what is being done to us today.

And now I'm going to think about something else so I can stop being angry.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment