Friday, January 1, 2021

New year and back in the game

 I apologize for the extended absence from this blog. Some of it was due to one of the wonderful *ahem* eccentricities of 2020. Some of it was due to a busy work schedule. Regardless, all of that is over with, and I should be ready to resume our conversation.

So to the first order of business: Do we start a new book or finish our last? When I was seriously interrupted, we were nearing the end of the Inferno. We had also decided on Ship of Fools as our next book. So did you guys want to finish the book we were nearing the end of, or just write that off and start the new one? I am entirely open to either possibility.

Oh, and happy new year. Here's hoping 2021 brings us a return to sanity. (Yes, I know it's a very doubtful hope, but what is hope for if not for when things look at their bleakest? Nobody compliments a man on his courage when he's facing off against a four year old with a wiffle bat. If hope is a virtue, it is most a virtue in times like these.)

God be with you. I look forward to your thoughts and continuing our conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment