Friday, May 14, 2021

We will shortly be starting our new book That Hideous Strength

I have to start with an apology. I find "The Power of the Powerless" very interesting and tremendously relevant to the current gaslighting culture. I also find it extremely dense and requiring serious concentration of a type I find it difficult to muster for long periods under current circumstances. This makes it difficult to maintain a regular schedule for discussion. Sorry about that.

Having said that, I plan on us starting C.S. Lewis's novel That Hideous Strength. If you're interested, the discussion post on chapter one will be up next Saturday, May 22nd. I hope you join us.

I have few worries about being able to maintain a good pace with this book.

God be with you.


UPDATE: I am having trouble getting the Disqus comments section to load. If you do not see it, try loading this page in a different browser or in private/incognito mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment